Local Medical Information
Your closest hospital is the Royal United Hospital, Combe Park, Bath, Avon BA1 3NG. It is open 24 hours a day and the telephone number is 01225 428331. If you have a medical emergency, please ring 999.
There are several pharmacies located nearby in the city centre.
All our properties are strictly non-smoking both internally and externally.
The Old Smithy Loft
7A Sydney Wharf, Bath BA2 4EF
Holiday letting, self catering flat on the 1st floor of a Bath stone listed building just off Sydney Wharf with private access and parking. Welcome Pack provided which includes milk, tea, coffee and cereals. Towels, linens, soaps, cleaning materials etc are included. All utilities and local taxes are included.
• Details of the property can be obtained via the website
• The flat is in the centre of Bath and has an assigned dedicated parking space for 1 car outside the property.
There are 15 steps up to the property.
• Bath Spa Railway Station is about 10-15 minutes walk away. The local bus stop is about 3 minutes walk away.
• Taxis are available at most times from the station or by pre-booking. A 5 minute drive.
• We have no provision for collection.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Private car parking space for 1 car is located outside the entrance to the property. Parking area is uncovered, flat and paved.
• Access into the property is via 15 steps with a handrail
• There are exterior lights at the entrance to the flat which illuminates the parking area.
Access is by keypad for your convenience. The number will be provided on the confirmation email.
• There is no handrail outside
• Access to town from the property is down the hill and then along a level walk
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
• There is only one entrance into the property and that is up 15 carpeted steps with a handrail. The entrance is private. The staircase is lit by timed button switches. There is one switch just inside the front door and a second switch at the top of the stairs.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• The lounge is located on the 1st floor of the property next to the kitchen and to the right of the front door
• Double sofa, 2 arm chairs, two occasional tables, a glass dining table and 4 chairs
• Light switch at door with dimmer facility to adjust brightness of lighting on the room. Plenty of additional lamps.
• 1 large double glazed sash windows with fully lined curtains
• There is a combination washer/dryer in the property, an iron, board and a drying rack
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• Both bedrooms are located next to each other off the landing on the 1st floor
• Carpeted flooring throughout
• Light switches are at door in both bedrooms. Master bedroom has dimmer to adjust brightness of lighting in bedrooms. All beds equipped with bed side tables and lamps
• Both bedrooms have 5 foot bed (British King/American Queen) /zip and link with 1200 Pocket Sprung mattress.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• Bathroom is located off landing opposite the bedrooms
• Full bath with inbuilt overhead drench shower and glass screen, toilet, basin and plenty of storage.
• The bathroom is not set up with hand rails or alarm systems to accommodate disabilities
• Located on the 1st floor next to the lounge
• Granite typework tops
• Electric hob and under counter oven
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Dishwasher and microwave
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Lighting via wall switch at entrance controlling down lighters and sensor lights under counter.
• Crockery, pots and cutlery stored below waist level. Glasses and mugs stored at eye level
• Tesco Express 3 minutes away. Bathwick Deli down hill on Bathwick Street – 10 mins walk
• Waitrose food shop is a 10 minute walk away
Boats – Narrow Boat,
• Boat hire available a 3 minute walk away
Attractions (Displays, exhibits, rides etc.)
• Hot air balloon rides in summer from Royal Victoria Park usually early mornings and early evenings.
• See website for more information and other attractions
• Tennis and bowls are located in Sydney Gardens, a 5 minute walk away
• Bath Golf Club is a 5 minute drive, just up North Road
Cycling available from the hire shop at the Canal bridge on Bathwick Hill
• Evacuation route via main staircase and front door onto parking area outside building
• Strictly non smoking property
For the sake of all our guests, please take off your shoes.
Local public transport numbers: Bath Spa Train station on Dorchester Street. To book tickets phone 08457 484950 or go on to trainline.co.uk; For bus timetables visit:. htpp://www.firstgroup.com or: traveline on http://www.traveline.org.uk/index.htm Traveline 0870 608 2 608. Local taxi numbers: 01225 46 46 46 or 01224 44 44 44
2 Hedgemead Court, Margaret’s Hill, Bath BA1 5NU
Holiday letting self catering flat on the first floor of a 1980s 3 storey block of flats, 6 flats in total. Private parking in space No 2 beside the bin area. Welcome pack provides basics. Toiletries, cleaning materials and linen and towels are all provided. All utilities and local taxes are included.
The apartment is in Bath city centre with a view down to St Michael’s Without and up to Beechen Cliff. There are 20 steps up to the property. Bath Railway Station is 15 mins walk away. Taxis are available from the station. A 5-10 minute drive..unless they take a scenic route. We have no provision for collection.
Arrival and car parking facilities
Private car parking for one car is located beside the bin area. Parking area is uncovered and tarmacamed. A second space is available at the rate of hire of £10 per night. Access is down to the left and up 20 steps with rails both sides. There are exterior lights at the entrance which illuminate the stairs and the car parking area. Access is by keypad for your convenience and just follow the instructions. The number will be provided on the confirmation email. Access to the town is either down Walcot Street if you want to go towards the Abbey etc or along the Paragon if you are aiming for Milsom Street or the Lansdown restaurant area.
There is light to the side of the door to No 2 which is immediately on the left.
The apartment consists of sitting/dining are, 2 bedrooms, bathroom containing claw bath and large walk in shower, fully equipped modern kitchen. The apartment has just been renovated to the highest spec in a modern 80s retro style.